[E-Commerce] Digital Marketing Manager (Optimazation)
Mô Tả Công Việc
Ferosh, Online Platform targeting only in mid and high-class Fashion & Lifestyle. We are seeking for highly qualified talent with professional experience in leading the team to manage and optimize multiple digital marketing channels. The position will be in charge of performance of Ferosh and our clients by managing the planning, day-to-day execution and reporting. As our key Ferosh’s member, you will:
- Experience the secret to large-scale, performance marketing. This is not about branding
- Work hands-on with dozens of industry-specific tools and platforms.
- Know KPIs intimately. You will be taught how to wisely spend media dollars. You will develop an eye for which articles, campaigns, and platforms have the potential for success, and which are a waste of time.
- Learn and grow at a breakneck speed, because there is no other option. This role will prepare you to make a real impact at any company that is ready to rapidly grow their online marketing.
- To be trained and educated generally and intensively of Ecommerce, Startup, Department Training like Google, Facebook, CRM training etc. and Management Training.
- Have opportunities to work along side and learn from professional consultants and co-workers who have experience at Adayroi, Seedcom, Leflair, Shopee, Sea Group...
- Employee stock and ESOP
- Dynamic working environment: 2 - 4 days off-shore working days per month, teambuilding, training & workshop...
Responsibilities and Duties
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will report directly to BOD, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team (2 - 8 people) to provide the best performance to our clients.
- Be responsible for the Team’s KPIs (GMV, CiR) and profit (CPO, ROI etc).
- Training, coaching, and building team who can deliver the KPI
- Managing and improve optimization programme an system
- Force the team to identify product trend/Market Trends/ insight and optimize spend/performance based on the insight
- Develop team’s expertise in paid channels such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 1+ year experience in managing people
- Analytical skills & problem solving skill are the MUST
- Entrepreneurial mindset - Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Experienced in digital marketing, especially data-driven marketing is a plus.
- You can apply via “APPLY NOW’ at or by email at: Jobs@ferosh.vn with subject: [Job Position]_Your full name.
Ms. Hằng (H.R. Executive)
Phone: 024 66848068 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 3rd floor, 99 Mac Thai To Street, Cau Giay, Hanoi